The Public Trust Awards reflect the CII’s purpose to build public trust and recognise work in the public arena by key individuals and companies going that extra mile to promote professionalism and drive forward the public trust agenda.
CII Public Trust Award winners
The winners of the Chartered Insurance Institute Public Trust Awards were announced at a virtual ceremony on the 24 June 2021.
- The Building Public Trust Consumer Champion Award was won by Johnny Timpson.
- The Consumer Inclusivity Initiative Award went to St James’s Place Wealth Management.
- The Building Public Trust in Life, Pensions and Long-term Savings Award was won by Kevin Carr.
- The Building Public Trust in Insurance Award was given to Claire Talbot-Jones.
- The Building Public Trust Consumer Marketing and Awareness Award was given to Dubai-based Oman Insurance Company.
- The Talent Attraction Initiative of the Year Award went to the African-Caribbean Insurance Network.
Congratulations to the individuals and organisations who have shone so brightly and received a Public Trust Award during these challenging times.